Native ads are intended to have the look and feel of your content while displaying sponsored content ads which currently run in your standard IAB units. These can also be placed in-article, section front, or in the right rail in full width of the ad placement depending on your preference and site layout.
Native ad examples on desktop and mobile can be seen here via Sharethrough’s Demo Page.
We are currently running Native ads in our standard IAB units but we also have the ability to break out of these – as fixed native placements – to be full width for higher CPMS and fill.
Our current native ad partners are:
- Sharethrough: Standard native ads per the above.
- AdX Native: Standard native ads per the above.
- AdYouLike: Standard native ads per the above.
- Lockerdome: Standard native ads per the above.
- Facebook (FAN): A native ad offering via Facebooks Audience Network.