Yes! Once the referred publisher is live with Freestar, you’ll receive a monthly commission equal to 10% of the net revenue Freestar makes from that publisher.
I heard Freestar has a referral program, where can I learn more?
- You can find the preliminary information on Freestar’s referral program here: https://freestar.com/referral-program/
I have a publisher whom I wanted to refer to Freestar, who should I contact?
- Please reach out to your Account Manager to share your referral with Freestar. From here, your Account Manager will loop in a member of our Business Development team to review and see if the referred publisher would be a good fit.
What details should I include in my referral email to my Account Manager?
- The referring site.
- The publisher’s best contact info (email, phone, etc.)
- If preferred, you can also copy the publisher for a direct introduction.
- If possible, referring site scale (pageviews, monthly uniques, etc.)
I’ve referred a publisher to Freestar, what’s next?
- After a publisher has been signed on, they will sign a “Referral Contract” which will outline the terms of the partnership.
I’ve signed a Referral Contract, when do I receive my payout?
- We payout on a Net 60 day term.
- The Net 60 term begins the day the referred site goes live.
How long does my referral last?
- Referral payments are paid out for the first 12 months the site is active.
I have a question about my referral, who should I contact?
- Please reach out to email@example.com should you have any questions regarding the details of your contact.